- Rugged 12 oz. firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- 100% nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining
- Corduroy top collar with snaps underneath for optional hood
- Multiple tool and utility pockets, including hammer loop and pencil slot on left sleeve
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures
The Carhartt Arctic Quilt-Lined Duck Coverall will get the job done even in the coldest weather. It is made of 12 oz. firm-hand 100% ring-spun cotton duck 100% with a nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining. Storage includes multiple tool and utility pockets, hammer loop and a pencil slot on left sleeve. The corduroy top collar features snaps under collar for optional hood. Carhartt also equipped the Arctic Quilt-Lined Coverall with ankle-to-waist two-way leg zippers, protective wind flaps as well as snap closures and triple-stitched main seams for added durability. This coverall also has a split back with bi-swing for comfort and rib-knit storm cuffs pleated elbows for ease of movement. The double knees with cleanout bottoms can accommodate knee pads.