- Rugged 12 oz. firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Corduroy top collar with snaps underneath for optional hood
- Triple-stitched main seams and interior rib-knit storm cuffs for added warmth
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets, and two convenient inside pockets
Tested tough, the Carhartt Duck Traditional Jacket is built strong with 12-oz. 100% ring-spun cotton duck and insulated with an arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester lining. The corduroy collar has under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood, and rib-knit storm cuffs provide added warmth. There are two deep hand-warmer pockets, and two convenient inside pockets. A split back along with pleated elbows enhances ease of movement.