- 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa lining in the body and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves
- Split back with bi-swing and pleated elbows
- Interior rib-knit storm cuffs
- Lots of convenient storage
The Carhartt Sandstone Sierra Jacket is a versatile jacket made with 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck. You will find Sherpa lining in the body and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves that will keep you warm and cozy even in those single digit temperatures. Carhartt knows you need 100% mobility when working in this jacket that's why the Sandstone Sierra Jacket features a split back with bi-swing and pleated elbows for ease in movement. This jacket is built to last with triple-stitched mail seams and interior rib-knit storm cuffs for added warmth. For convenient storage the Carhartt Sandstone Sierra Jacket has two inside pockets two hand-warmer pockets and a left-chest pocket with zipper.