- Open mesh upper with waterproof leather trim.
- Open Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- KEEN.PROTECT provides superior toe protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for excellent protection.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP outsole is oil and slip resistant rubber outsole. Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing
- Uniquely anatomically correct composite toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
Stay sure-footed in any slippery situation at work with the Albany shoe from Keen Utility™ boots.The Keen Utility Albany Low features a Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane which lets vapor out without letting water in, and features moisture-wicking textile lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology. A removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed features a metatomical design that offers an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.