- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs leg to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon
- 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
A lighter version compared to the Arctic Pro with a 5mm layer of neoprene, the Arctic Sport will still keep wearers warm to minus 40 degrees while standing deep in snow or slush. The boot's been in the line for nearly a decade and has proved its comfortable warmth throughout the northern reaches of the world. This boot also features double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas, reinforced toe and an EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed. Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper and a comfort range of -40° F to 60°F.