- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Abzorb® SBS in the heel provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original Abzorb®
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- ROLLBAR® motion control
- Available in widths up to 6E
Developed for all-day comfort, this industry-leading motion control walking shoe is a perfect choice for those seeking maximum stability. The New Balance 928 features the ROLLBAR® for enhanced motion control and advanced cushioning ABZORB® SBS in the heel for exceptional shock absorption. Compared to our standard SL-1 last, the SL-2 on the MW928 offers a little more room in the toe box area and fits slightly closer around the heel. This shoe is a great choice if you have custom made orthotics and need a shoe with enough room inside for them to fit.