- Waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane
- Abrasion-resistant rubber 'double toe' for increased wear protection
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Mesh lining with Agion® anti-microbial treatment
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
Engineered specifically for those who spend long hours working on their feet, the Timberland PRO® Endurance series features an exclusive, built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology. It absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver longer lasting, all-day comfort to those who need it most. Made with waterproof full-grain leather and waterproof membrane outer along with a mesh lining with Agion® anti-microbial treatment, feet stay dry and comfortable all day long.
The rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant with a 'double toe' to increase wear protection. The Endurance Steel Toe Waterproof Workboot is also equipped with dual-purpose top hardware, fiberglass shank, a flexible Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate and Ladder Lock™ outsole radius. This boot also meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirement.