- Full-grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Mesh lining with AgionŽ antimicrobial treatment
- Rubber outsole is oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical midsole geopetry
- Cement construction
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
The rugged Timberland PROŽ Helix collection combines waterproof leathers, an extra waterproof membrane, a slip-resistant lug outsole and our exclusive anti-fatigue technology to keep your feet warm, dry and sturdy during long shifts. Timberland has crafted a mesh lining with AgionŽ antimicrobial treatment for maximum odor control and added a molded EVA midsole to conform to your foot and provide a comfortable cradle for your foot. An active heel lock lacing system ensures a secure fit and the composite TiTANŽ shaped safety toe offers non-metallic comfort and protection.