- water-repellent 1000-denier Cordura® nylon
- 100%-nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining
- Snaps under collar for optional A113 hood
- Double knee for added durability
- Ankle-to-waist two-way leg zippers open to waist with protective win flaps and snap closures
The Carhartt Extremes® Quilt-Lined Coverall provides warmth, durability and coverage in the coldest temperatures. Made with the most durable 1000-denier Cordura®, water-repellent nylon, this coverall is lined with Carhartt's warmest arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester. The snaps under the collar allow for an optional hood (A113 Extremes Hood). Carhartt also equipped the Extremes® Coverall with double knees, ankle-to-waist two-way leg zippers along with protective wind flaps and snap closures. A convenient exterior chest pockets zips shut for security.