- 13 oz. 100% cotton, FR duck
- 10.5 oz. FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Brass front zipper with Nomex tape
- Inside and outside protective flaps plus hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood
The Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Bomber Jacket is the ultimate way to stay warm and protected on the job. Made from 13 oz. 100% cotton FR duck, this jacket also has a 10.5 oz. FR quilt lining consisting of FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth. To keep the heat in and the cold out, the FR Duck Bomber jacket features Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband as well as a brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape plus inside/outside protective flaps with covered snaps for electric-arc protection. When the weather becomes especially bad, use the under-collar snaps to add on the optional FR hood (sold separately). For storage you will find two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures and two outside hand warmer pockets. The Flame-Resistant Duck Bomber Jacket is NFPA 70E compliant, with a HRC of 4 and ATPV 54.3; flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills. See our More Information tab for further details and be sure to view the Safety Info section of our G&L Clothing Blog for further details on Flame Resistant clothing.