- 6.5 oz. FR knit: blend of 55% modacylic and 45% cotton
- Side seamed construction to minimize twisting
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit collar
- Square hem with Carhartt FR label sewn on bottom
- Left chest pocket with HRC 2 label sewn on
The Carhartt Flame-Resistant Short Sleeve T-shirt is a great base layer for your FR wardrobe. Made from 6.5 oz. 55% modacylic and 45% cotton, this shirt is tough enough to handle every day wear and tear. A work shirt not only needs to be sturdy but comfortable as well which is why Carhartt has equipped the FR Short Sleeve T-shirt with side seamed construction to minimize twisting. A stretchable spandex-reinforced rib-knit collar and square hem allow for a great fit while the left chest pocket provides easy access storage. The flame-resistant fabric is produced by Innovative Textiles, Inc. and the Carhartt FR label and HRC 2 label are sewn on the shirt for clear visibility. Click here to visit our G&L Clothing Safety Blog for information on all your safety needs!