- 100% polyester mesh lining in body, 100% nylon taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
- Durable nylon shell with water-repellant finish and waterproof breathable membrane liner
- Fully taped seams and heavy duty zipper with storm flap
- Interior stretch-polyester storm cuffs and elastic drawcord bottom hem
- Snap-on, removable, contoured three-piece hood with adjustable drawcord
This Waterproof Breathable Jacket is one of Carhartt’s most versatile jackets. Perfect as a top layer in the winter, if the polyester mesh lining isn’t enough this is great accompanied by Carhartt base layers and sweatshirt.Durable Nylon shell helps cut the wind makes this a great jacket all fall, and the Waterproof, breathable membrane and fully taped seams make this a great spring rain jacket as well. Don’t want the hood? No problem, the detachable, visored hood simply snaps on and off to fit your preference.
Say hello to storage galore. This jacket has two inside pockets, both with hook and loop closure, two lower front pockets with zipper closure, and left front chest pocket, perfect to stash your trail map. As most of Carhartt’s outerwear this jacket has rugged features like fully taped seams (for waterproofing) Heavy Duty front zipper with storm flaps and inner sleeve storm cuffs. There isn’t a whole lot this jacket can’t do.
Tall sizes are 2" longer than regular sizes in the sleeves and torso.
Shirts and Outerwear