- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa lined three-piece hood
- Raglan sleeves with hidden rib-knit cuffs
- Sherpa lining in upper half of parka, Nylon lining in lower half of parka and sleeves
- Five pockets for plenty of stylish storage
Our sandstone Kenai parka is as rugged as the Alaskan peninsula it’s named for. Warm, too, it’s constructed of 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck with sherpa lining in the upper half and nylon lining in the lower half and sleeves. The attached hood is also sherpa lined for comfort. The front seals out the wind with a storm flap that’s held in place by both snaps and a hook-and-loop closure, while the sleeves feature hidden rib-knit cuffs, also to help retain warmth. Well outfitted for all that you carry, the parka includes a left-chest pocket with a flap and hidden-snap closure. There are also two lower-front pockets with flaps and hidden-snap closures, and two slash pockets. Raglan sleeves enhance ease of movement. The main seams are triple stitched, Carhartt style, extra for strength.