- 55% acrylic, 24% nylon, 19% wool, 1% lycra-spandex, 1% other fiber
- Midweight sock, mid-calf length
- Spandex reinforced top to keep sock in place
- Fully cushioned foot and lower leg
- Reinforced heel, toe and arch
The Carhartt Women's Steel Toe Boot Sock is comfortable and versatile sock that you will want to wear all year round. Made from 55% acrylic, 24% nylon, 19% wool, 1% lycra-spandex, 1% other fiber this sock is the perfect weight to keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer. The built-in channels wick away moisture and the fabric blend regulates temperature to keep dry and comfy all day long. Carhartt has equipped the Steel Toe Boot sock with fully cushioned foot and lower leg for comfort and reinforced heel, toe and arch for extra support. This mid-calf length sock has a spandex reinforced top to keep your sock where it should be and not fall down into your shoe.