- 7 oz. FR twill: 88% cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon
- Two way brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape
- Split back construction with bi-swing back
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Leg openings fit over boots
The Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Coverall is unlined and ideal for use in moderate climates. The 7 oz. FR twill is made of 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon and is NFPA 70E and 2112 compliant along with HRC: 2, ATPV: 8.6. A two way brass front zipper allows for easy on and off, and is equipped with Nomex® FR zipper tape as well as inside/outside protective flaps. Carhartt has used a spread collar, split back construction, pleated elbows, and a bi-swing back in the FR Twill Coverall to aid in ease of movement when working. This FR coverall is ready with lots of convenient storage including two pass-though pockets, left-leg utility band, multiple tool and utility pockets and two chest pockets with flaps.