- 8.5 oz. FR canvas: a blend of 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon
- 6.75 oz. FR quilt lining: modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape
- NFPA 70E compliant, HRC 3
Add an extra layer of warmth, comfort and safety with the Carhartt Women's Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Active jacket. Made from 8.5 oz FR canvas consisting of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon this jacket also features a 6.75 oz. FR quilt lining of FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth. For added protection from weather as well as electric arc and flash fires the FR Midweight Canvas Active Jacket has an attached quilt lined hood with Nomex® drawcord and Brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tap and outside/inside protective flaps. For storage you will find two inside patch pockets, with FR hook-and-loop closures as well as two front hand warmer pockets. Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills, NFPA 70E compliant, ATPV 33.5, HRC 2 label on left placket.