- 7 oz. FR twill: 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve placket with two-button cuffs
- Button-down collar band with button closure
- NFPA 70E compliant, HRC 2
Carhartt Women's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt brings the safety of FR clothing to the professional look of button up work shirts. Made from a 7 oz. flame resistant twill consisting of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, this shirt is NFPA 70E compliant with HRC 2. Both the extended sleeve placket with two-button cuffs, and the button-down collar band with button closures features FR melamine buttons for arc and flash fire protection. The Women's FR Twill Shirt is equipped with a shaped shirt tail as well as triple stitched main seams for added durability. Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills, ATPV 8.6; HRC 2 and Carhartt labels on left chest pocket. Visit our G and L Clothing Safety Blog for more information on flame resistant garments.